Where Somebody Waits / Margaret Kaufman
- Kaufman, Margaret, 1941-
- Philadelphia : Paul Dry Books, 2013.
- First Paul Dry Books edition.
- Physical Description:
- 201 pages ; 18 cm
- Fishing -- Butterflies -- Ruby's gift -- Lifesaving lessons -- Ducks -- Sugar dust -- Adaptation -- Wild goose chase -- Come and sit by my side -- God and the devil.
- Small-town Arkansas, a half-century ago. A neighborly community, but with its share of intrigues. Ruby Davidson is self-assured, always willing to take a stand for people less fortunate. She loves her husband, adores her nephews and nieces, and more or less dutifully respects the tightly knit Jewish family into which she has married. But Ruby also still loves her high-school sweetheart, which eventually affects the lives of everyone around her.
- 9781589880894 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1589880897 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Robert E. and Joyce L. Umbaugh Libraries Endowment for the Penn State DuBois Campus Library; 2015
View MARC record | catkey: 15419157