Pseudodifferential Operators with Automorphic Symbols [electronic resource] / by André Unterberger
- Pseudo-Differential Operators, Theory and Applications, 2297-0355 ; 11
- Introduction -- Basic modular distributions -- From the plane to the half-plane -- A short introduction to the Weyl calculus -- Composition of joint eigenfunctions of (...) and (...) -- The sharp composition of modular distributions -- The operator with symbol (...) -- from non-holomorphic to holomorphic modular forms -- Index.
- The main results of this book combine pseudodifferential analysis with modular form and L-function theory, with the help of explicit spectral-theoretic calculations. The starting point is a notion of modular distribution in the plane, which will be new to most readers and which, under the Radon transformation, relates to the classical notion of non-holomorphic modular form. Holomorphic modular forms are also briefly considered, within a general scheme that addresses quantization theory and elementary but novel representation-theoretic concepts.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 15419459