Data and Applications Security and Privacy XXIX [electronic resource] : 29th Annual IFIP WG 11.3 Working Conference, DBSec 2015, Fairfax, VA, USA, July 13-15, 2015, Proceedings / edited by Pierangela Samarati
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 9149
- MR-RBAT: Anonymizing Large Transaction Datasets Using MapReduce -- Towards Collaborative Query Planning in Multi-party Database Networks -- Privacy-Preserving Range Queries from Keyword Queries -- An Administrative Model for Relationship-Based Access Control -- Migrating from DAC to RBAC -- Assisting the Deployment of Security-Sensitive Workflows by Finding Execution Scenarios -- Privacy Preserving Record Matching Using Automated Semi-trusted Broker -- Outsourceable Privacy-Preserving Power Usage Control in a Smart Grid -- Privacy-Preserving Public Transport Ticketing System -- Expiration and Revocation of Keys for Attribute-Based Signatures -- Detecting Opinion Spammer Groups Through Community Discovery and Sentiment Analysis -- Constructing Inference-Proof Belief Mediators -- Personalized Composition of Trustful Reputation Systems -- FamilyID: A Hybrid Approach to Identify Family Information from Microblogs -- Sanitization of Call Detail Records via Differentially-Private Bloom Filters -- Protecting Personal Data: Access Control for Privacy Preserving Perimeter Protection System -- Integrating Attributes into Role-Based Access Control -- Automated Translation of End User Policies for Usage Control Enforcement -- Defensive Resource Allocations with Security Chokepoints in IPv6 Networks -- A Topology Based Flow Model for Computing Domain Reputation -- FPGuard: Detection and Prevention of Browser Fingerprinting -- Stream Processing with Secure Information Flow Constraints -- Optimal Constructions for Chain-Based Cryptographic Enforcement of Information Flow Policies -- Inference Leakage Detection for Authorization Policies over RDF Data.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 29th Annual IFIP WG 11.3 International Working Conference on Data and Applications Security and Privacy, DBSec 2015, held in Fairfax, VA, USA, in July 2015. The 18 revised full papers and 6 short papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 45 submissions. The papers are organized in the following topical sections: data anonymization and computation; access control and authorization; user privacy; authentication and information integration; privacy and trust; access control and usage policies; network and internet security; and information flow and inference.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 15419604