Bleichgesicht und Rothhaut, oder, Pontiac, der Häuptling der Ottawas : historische Original-Erzählung aus der Heimath des rothen Mannes / nach Quellen zusammengestellt und frei erzählt von L.W.G.
- Graepp, L. W.
- Additional Titles:
- Pontiac, der Häuptling der Ottawas
- Milwaukee, Wis. : Geo. Brumder, [between 1890 and 1899?]
- Physical Description:
- 415 pages ; 19 cm
- Richard Minsky’s American Trade Bindings with Native American Themes 1875-1933 Exhibition Collection.
- Rare Books copy: Formerly part of book artist Richard Minsky's American Trade Bindings with Native American Themes 1875-1933 Exhibition Collection.
- Rare Books copy is one of the specimens collected by book artist Richard Minsky and described (though it does not belong in the exhibition) in his exhibition catalog American Trade Bindings with Native American Themes, 1875-1933: Stockport, New York : Richard Minsky, 2014.
- Binding Information:
- Publiser's cream cloth stamped in black, reddish brown, and silver with an Indian in feather headdress, decorative foliage, spear and rifle crossed over a shield, all in panels; silver title with black outline, reddish brown subtitle; silver spine title with foliage in compartments, decoration of axe, bow, and pipe lashed with rope. Unsigned.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare Books copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment Fund; 2014.
Rare Books copy: Purchased from Richard Minsky, book artist; 2014.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Minsky, R. American trade bindings with Native American themes 1875-1933, page 68
View MARC record | catkey: 15420366