Using trusts as building blocks for your client's estate plan : common trust techniques for the foundation of an estate plan : sophisticated trust techniques for the high net worth client
- Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania : Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 
- Physical Description:
- xx, 526 pages : illustrations, forms ; 27 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Hypothetical case studies / Jonathan H. Ellis, Esq. -- Using trusts for non-tax purposes / Melanie J. Lynagh, J.D., LL.M and Jennifer S. Murphy, J.D., MBA -- Marital deduction / updated by Eric R. Strauss, Esq. -- Disclaimer trusts / updated by Eric R. Strauss, Esq. -- Estate planning with irrevocable life insurance trusts / updated by Heike K. Sullivan, Esq. -- GRATs, GRUTs, QPRTs, and defective grantor trusts / update by Michael W. Mills, Esq. -- Dynasty trusts & generation skipping tax planning / updated by Jennifer L. Rawson, Esq. -- Generation-skipping transfer tax / updated by Jennifer L. Rawson, Esq. -- Basis : banal? basic? benign? bewildering ? / originally updated by Scott S. Small, J.D. -- Using trusts to hold closely held business interests / originally updated by Scott S. Small, J.D.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 15421145