A Communication Architecture for an Advanced Extravehicular Mobile Unit
- Oldham, Daniel R.
- May 5, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Ivancic, William D., Sands, Obed S., Klebau, Joseph M., Bakula, Casey J., Wright, Ted, and Bradish, Martin A.
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document describes the communication architecture for the Power, Avionics and Software (PAS) 1.0 subsystem for the Advanced Extravehicular Mobility Unit (AEMU). The following systems are described in detail: Caution Warning and Control System, Informatics, Storage, Video, Audio, Communication, and Monitoring Test and Validation. This document also provides some background as well as the purpose and goals of the PAS subsystem being developed at Glenn Research Center (GRC).
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20140013393.
SpaceOps 2014; 5-9 May 2014; Pasadena, CA; United States.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15421419