SARDA : An Integrated Concept for Airport Surface Operations Management
- Gupta, Gautam
- March 7, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Jung, Yoon Chul and Hoang, Ty
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Spot and Runway Departure Advisor (SARDA) is an integrated decision support tool for airlines and air traffic control tower enabling surface collaborative decision making (CDM) and departure metering in order to enhance efficiency of surface operations at congested airports. The presentation describes the concept and architecture of the SARDA as a CDM tool, and the results from a human-in-the-loop simulation of the tool conducted in 2012 at the FutureFlight Central, the tower simulation facility. Also, presented is the current activities and future plan for SARDA development. The presentation was given at the meeting with the FAA senior advisor of the Surface Operations Office.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20140013221.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15421532