Criticality of Low-Energy Protons in Single-Event Effects Testing of Highly-Scaled Technologies
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- We report low-energy proton and alpha particle SEE data on a 32 nm silicon-on-insulator (SOI) complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) static random access memory (SRAM) that demonstrates the criticality of understanding and using low-energy protons for SEE testing of highly-scaled technologies
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20140008984.
Single-Event Effects (SEE) Symposium and Military and Aerospace Programmable Logic Devices (MAPLD) Workshop ; 19-22 May 2014; La Jolla, CA; United States.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15423560