Fractional-order Viscoelasticity (FOV) : Constitutive Development Using the Fractional Calculus: First Annual Report
- Diethelm, Kai
- December 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Freed, Alan and Luchko, Yury
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This is the first annual report to the U.S. Army Medical Research and Material Command for the three year project "Advanced Soft Tissue Modeling for Telemedicine and Surgical Simulation" supported by grant No. DAMD17-01-1-0673 to The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, to which the NASA Glenn Research Center is a subcontractor through Space Act Agreement SAA 3-445. The objective of this report is to extend popular one-dimensional (1D) fractional-order viscoelastic (FOV) materials models into their three-dimensional (3D) equivalents for finitely deforming continua, and to provide numerical algorithms for their solution.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20030014634.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15423581