Correlation of Mixture Temperature Data Obtained from Bare Intake-manifold Thermocouples
- White, H. Jack
- January 1946.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Gammon, Goldie L
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A relatively simple equation has been found to express with fair accuracy, variation in manifold-charge temperature with charge in engine operating conditions. This equation and associated curves have been checked by multi cylinder-engine data, both test stand and flight, over a wide range of operating conditions. Average mixture temperatures, predicted by the equations of this report, agree reasonably well with results within the same range of carburetor-air temperatures from laboratories and test stands other than the NACA.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19930093118.
Accession ID: 93R22408.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15426461