Tax administration : Information returns can be used to identify employers who misclassify workers : report to the Chairman, Subcommittee on Commerce, Consumer, and Monetary Affairs, Committee on Government Operations, House of Representatives / United States General Accounting Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Washington, D.C. : The Office, 
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Commerce, Consumer, and Monetary Affairs Subcommittee
- Related Titles:
- Information returns can be used to identify employers who misclassify workers
Misclassification of workers
- Cover title.
Running title: Misclassification of workers.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1991. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1543035