Wallowa and Grande Ronde rivers draft management plan environmental assessment [microform] / prepared by Gerald Meyer, Kevin McCoy ; edited and illustrated by Dawn Coles
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Bureau of Land Management. Baker Resource Area Office
- Vale [Or.] : U.S. Dept. of [the] Interior, Bureau of Land Management, Vale District, Baker Resource Area ; Walla Walla [Wash.] : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, Umatilla National Forest, Walla Walla Ranger District ; [Salem?] Or. : Oregon State Parks and Recreation Dept., Scenic Waterway[s] Program, 
- Physical Description:
- 196 pages, 6 unnumbered pages of plates : maps ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Meyer, Gerald, 1922-, McCoy, Kevin, Coles, Dawn, United States. Forest Service. Walla Walla Ranger District, and Oregon Scenic Waterways Program
- Cover title., Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 92-2050-M., and "May, 1992."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 149-151).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.?] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., . 3 microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1543593