BLT-EC (B̲reach, L̲each T̲ransport, and E̲quilibrium C̲hemistry), a finite-element model for assessing the release of radionuclides from low-level waste disposal units [microform] : background, theory, and model description / prepared by R.J. MacKinnon [and others].
- Additional Titles:
- BLT EC (B̲reach, L̲each T̲ransport, and E̲quilibrium C̲hemistry) .. and B̲reach, L̲each T̲ransport, and E̲quilibrium C̲hemistry ..
- Washington, DC : Division of Regulatory Applications, Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 1995. and Washington, DC : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- MacKinnon, R. J., U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research. Division of Regulatory Applications, Brookhaven National Laboratory, and California State University, Fresno
- "Brookhaven National Laboratory.", "California State University at Fresno.", Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 96-0146-M., "Date published: August 1995.", "NUREG/CR-6305.", and "BNL-NUREG-52446."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 107-114).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.?] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., . 2 microfiches : negative.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 1543789