Testing of a Stacked Core Mirror for UV Applications
- Abplanalp, Calvin E.
- August 25, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Eng, Ron, Matthews, Gary W., Stahl, H. Philip, Maffett, Steven P., Kirk, Charles S., and Arnold, William R. Sr.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Advanced Ultraviolet, Optical, Near-Infrared (UVOIR) Mirror Technology Development (AMTD) Testing Summary: (1) Processing of the stacked core mirror converged very quickly using ion figuring. (2) Results show no significant PSD change due to ion figuring in spatial periods smaller than 20mm. (3) Global surface figure limited by mount repeatability
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20140002977.
2013 SPIE Optics and Photonics Exhibition ; 25-29 Aug. 2013; San Diego, CA; United States.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15438993