Results of spirit leveling in New York, 1906 to 1911, inclusive / R.B. Marshall ; work done in cooperation with the State of New York
- Marshall, R. B. (Robert Bradford), 1867-1949
- [Washington, D.C.] : Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey, 1912.
Washington : Government Printing Office
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (139 pages, i page of plates) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- New York (State). State Engineer and Surveyor and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.3:514
- Title from title screen (viewed June 2, 2015).
"Cooperation -- The State of New York contributed financially to the work during the years 1906 to 1911, inclusive, being represented by the Office of the State engineer and surveyor"--Page 5.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 15440590