Linkage of the Soil and Water Assessment Tool and the Texas Water Availability Model to simulate the effects of brush management on monthly storage of Canyon Lake, south-central Texas, 1995-2010 / by William H. Asquith and Johnathan R. Bumgarner ; prepared in cooperation with the Texas State Soil and Water Conservation Board
- Asquith, William H.
- Reston, Virginia : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 25 pages) : color illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- Bumgarner, Johnathan R.
Geological Survey (U.S.)
Texas State Soil and Water Conservation Board
- Scientific investigations report, 2328-031X ; 2013-5239
- Title from title screen (viewed on June 19, 2015).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 23-25).
View MARC record | catkey: 15440659