Continuation of the national emergency with respect to Central African Republic : communication from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the national emergency, with respect to the Central African Republic, originally declared in Executive Order 13667 of May 12, 2014, is to continue in effect beyond May 12, 2015, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2009-2017 : Obama)
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Obama, Barack and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House document / 114th Congress, 1st session ; 114-35
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/7:114-35
- "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"May 8, 2015."
Title from title screen (viewed June 11, 2015).
View MARC record | catkey: 15440880