Expeditions to Prussia and the Holy Land [electronic resource] : made by Henry, Earl of Derby (afterwards King Henry IV) in the years 1390-1 and 1392-3 : being the accounts kept by his treasurer for two years / edited from the originals by Lucy Toulmin Smith
- Burlington : TannerRitchie Publishing in collaboration with the Library and Information Services of the University of St Andrews, 2015.
- Searchable text ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (cxiv, 360 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Smith, Lucy Toulmin, 1838-1911
Kyngeston, Richard, -1418
Camden Society (Great Britain)
- Medieval and early modern sources online
Camden Society. New series ; LII
- Language Note:
- Latin text; English introduction and notes.
- Restrictions on Access:
- University staff and students only.
- Related Titles:
- The Earl of Derby's expeditions 1390-1 and 1392-3.
- Electronic version in PHP and PDF formats of the work published: [Westminster] : Printed for the Camden Society, 1894.
Spine title of print version: The Earl of Derby's expeditions 1390-1 and 1392-3.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 15441686