The Fortescue papers [electronic resource] : consisting chiefly of letters relating to state affairs collected by John Packer, secretary to George Villiers, Duke of Buckingham / edited, from the original mss. in the possession of the Hon. G.M. Fortescue, by Samuel Rawson Gardiner
- Fortescue, G. M. (George Matthew), 1791-1877
- Burlington : TannerRitchie Publishing in collaboration with the Library and Information Services of the University of St Andrews, 2015.
- Searchable text ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxxv, 225 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Gardiner, Samuel Rawson, 1829-1902
Packer, John, 1570?-1649
- Medieval and early modern sources online
Camden Society. New series ; I
- Restrictions on Access:
- University staff and students only.
- Electronic version in PHP and PDF formats of the volume published: [Westminster] : Printed for the Camden Society, 1871.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical footnotes and index.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 15441689