A wizard of Earthsea / Ursula K. Le Guin
- Le Guin, Ursula K., 1929-2018
- Additional Titles:
- Earthsea. A wizard of Earthsea
- Boston : Graphia/Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2012.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 297 pages : map ; 18 cm.
- Earthsea cycle ; bk. 1
- The greatest sorcerer in all Earthsea was once a reckless youth, hungry for power and knowledge, who tampered with long-held secrets and loosed a terrible shadow upon the world. This is the tale of his testing, how he mastered the mighty words of power, tamed an ancient dragon, and crossed death's threshold to restore the balance.
- 9780547773742 (mass market)
0547773749 (mass market)
- Sequel: The Tombs of Atuan.
Includes excerpt from: The Tombs of Atuan (p. -297).
View MARC record | catkey: 15441853