Nursing diagnosis handbook : an evidence-based guide to planning care / Betty J. Ackley, Gail B. Ladwig
- Nursing process, clinical reasoning, nursing diagnosis, and evidenced-based nursing -- Guide to nursing diagnoses -- Guide to planning care.
- The 10th edition of this handbook makes formulating nursing diagnoses and creating individualized care plans a breeze. Updated with the most recent NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses, this reference shows how to build customized care plans in three steps: assess, diagnose, plan. The authors use Nursing Outcomes Classification (NOC) and Nursing Interventions Classification (NIC) as guides in creating care plans that include desired outcomes, interventions, patient teaching, and evidence-based rationales. It includes 4 color text; updated 2012-2014 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses; the latest NIC/NOC, interventions, and rationales for every care plan; the latest NIC/NOC, interventions, and rationales for every care plan; QSEN Safety interventions and rationales; 100 NCLEX exam-style review questions are available on the companion Evolve website; Root Causing Thinking and Motivational Interviewing tools, and appendices on the companion Evolve website.
- 9780323085496 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0323085490 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2015
View MARC record | catkey: 15441966