Water Quality Act of 1987 : Public Law 100-4, 101 Stat. 7, February 4, 1987
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Legislative history of the Water Quality Act of 1987: P.L. 100-4: 101 Stat. 7: February 4, 1987, Public Law 100-4, 101 Stat. 7, Public Law 100-4, 101 Stat. 7, and P.L. 100-4
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : [Covington & Burling],  and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 volumes (various pagings)).
- Additional Creators:
- Covington & Burling
- HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library and HeinOnline core collection
- "An Act: To amend the Federal Water Pollution Control Act to provide for the renewal of the quality of the Nation's waters, and for other purposes.": [volume 1], document no. 1. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 15444335