National energy transportation. Volume 1, Current systems and movements : report / prepared by the Congressional Research Service, accompanied by maps jointly prepared by the U.S. Geological Survey and the Congressional Research Service, at the request of Henry M. Jackson, chairman, Committee on Energy and Natural Resources and Warren G. Magnuson, chairman, Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1977.
Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxi, 587, 19 pages) : illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- Jimison, John, Geological Survey (U.S.), United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, and United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.EN 2:95-15
- At head of title: 95th Congress, 1st session- Committee print.
"Publication no. 95-15.
"Primarily written by John W. Jimison"--Page v.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 15444419