Departments of Veterans Affairs and Housing and Urban Development and independent agencies appropriations for fiscal year 1994. Part 1, American Battle Monuments Commission; Army Cemeterial Expenses; Department of Housing and Urban Development; Environmental Protection Agency; Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation; National Credit Union Administration; National Science Foundation; Resolution Trust Corporation; Selective Service System : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, United States Senate, One Hundred Third Congress, first session on H.R. 2491, an act making appropriations for the Departments of Veterans Affairs and Housing and Urban Development, and for sundry independent agencies, boards, commissions, corporations, and offices for the fiscal year ending September 30, 1994, and for other purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on VA-HUD-Independent Agencies
- Additional Titles:
- Senate hearings before the Committee on Appropriations : Departments of Veterans Affairs and Housing and Urban Development, and independent agencies appropriations, fiscal year 1994, 103d Congress, first session, H.R. 2491
VA, HUD, and independent agencies appropriations, 1994 (H.R. 2491)
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1993.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 601 volumes pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 103-270, pt. 1
- Includes indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 15445686