Tribal Judicial Enhancement Act : hearing before the Select Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Second Congress, first session on S. 667, to provide support for and assist the development of tribal judicial systems, June 5, 1991, Washington, DC.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Indian Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1991.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 341 pages).
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.IN 2/11:S.HRG.102-291
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 15446165