Captain John Smith Chesapeake National Historic Trail [cartographic material] : join the adventure / National Park Service, U.S. Department of Interior
- Corporate Author:
- United States. National Park Service
- Additional Titles:
- Title on verso in upper margin: Captain John Smith Chesapeake National Historic Trail
- Annapolis, MD : National Park Service, 
U.S. G.P.O., 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 26 x 21 cm, on sheet 61 x 21 cm, folded to 11 x 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Chesapeake Bay Gateways Network
- Historic sites—Chesapeake Bay Region (Md. and Va.)—Maps
- Water trails—Chesapeake Bay Region ( Md. and Va.)—Maps
- Historic sites
- Water trails
- Captain John Smith Chesapeake National Historic Trail—Maps, Tourist
- Chesapeake Bay Region (Md. and Va.)—Maps, Tourist
- United States—Captain John Smith Chesapeake National Historic Trail
- United States—Chesapeake Bay Region
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given.
- Tourist map of Chesapeake Bay region showing the "Captain John Smith Chesapeake National Historic Trail" (water trail) and "Chesapeake Bay Gateways" historic sites.
Title from panel.
Includes text, directory of participating organizations, trail insigne, "Chesapeake Bay Gateways Network" insigne, and col. ill.
Text, trail insigne, and ill. (some col.) on verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 15446433