Geohydrology and water quality of stratified-drift aquifers in the Upper Connecticut and Androscoggin River Basins, Northern New Hampshire / by Joseph R. Olimpio and John R. Mullaney ; prepared in cooperation with the New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services, Water Resources Division
- Olimpio, Joseph R.
- Additional Titles:
- Geohydrology and water quality of stratified drift aquifers in the Upper Connecticut and Androscoggin River Basins, Northern New Hampshire
- Pembroke, N.H. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1997. and Denver, CO : Branch of Information Services
- Physical Description:
- vi, 161 pages : illustrations, maps (some color) ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Mullaney, John R., New Hampshire. Water Resources Division, and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Water-resources investigations report ; 96-4318
- "U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey"--Verso t.p. and Four maps on 4 folded leaves in envelope.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 46-48).
View MARC record | catkey: 1546217