Mathematics, astronomy, and biology in Indian tradition : some conceptual preliminaries / contributors, D.P. Chattopadhyaya [and others].
- New Delhi : Project of History of Indian Science, Philosophy, and Culture, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 128 pages ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Chattopadhyaya, D. P. (Debi Prasad), 1933-
Project of History of Indian Science, Philosophy, and Culture
Indian Council of Philosophical Research
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- PHISPC monograph series on history of philosophy, science, and culture in India ; 3
- Contributed articles.
- "Sponsored by Indian Council of Philosophical Research."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1546624