Assessment of the effects of chlorinated seawater from power plants on aquatic organisms / by R. Sung, D. Strehler, and C. Thorne, TRW, Inc., Environmental Engineering Division ; prepared for U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Research and Development
- Sung, R.
- Research Triangle Park, N. C. : Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Research and Development, Office of Energy, Minerals, and Industry, Industrial Environmental Research Laboratory, 1978. and Springfield, Va. : For sale by the National Technical Information Service.
- Physical Description:
- 66 leaves in various foliations : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Strehler, D., Thorne, C., and Industrial Environmental Research Laboratory (Research Triangle Park, N.C.)
- Interagency energy-environment research and development program report ; EPA-600/7-78-221
- Contract no. 68-02-2613, task no. 13, program element no EHE624A. and Nov. 1978.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: leaves [61-66].
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1979. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1548342