The Bermuda marine environment : a report of the Bermuda Inshore Waters Investigations, 1976-1977 / Byron Morris [and others].
- Corporate Author:
- Bermuda Inshore Waters Investigations
- St. George's West, Bermuda : Bermuda Biological Station, 1977-1982.
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes : illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Morris, Byron F.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Special publication / Bermuda Biological Station ; no. 15; 17-18
- 0917642155 (pbk. : v. 1)
0917642171 (pbk. : v. 2)
09174218X (pbk. : v. 3)
- Vol. 3: The final report of the Bermuda Inshore Waters Investigations, 1975-1980, by Bodo von Dodungen and others.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1549067