Photogeologic and reconnaissance geologic map of the Miller Creek SW quadrangle, Custer and Rosebud counties, Montana [cartographic material] / Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; by R.B. Colton [and others] ; prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Bureau of Land Management
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1987. and Denver, CO : For sale by Branch of Distribution.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 58 x 40 cm, on sheet 76 x 61 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Colton, Roger B. (Roger Burnham), 1924- and United States. Bureau of Land Management
- Miscellaneous field studies ; map MF-2012
- Related Titles:
- Miller Creek SW quadrangle, Custer and Rosebud counties, Montana, photogeologic and reconnaissance geologic map
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000. (W 106 015ʹ00ʺ--W 106 007ʹ30ʺ/N 46 007ʹ30ʺ--N 46 000ʹ00ʺ).
- "Mapped in 1980-81.", Includes correlation and description of map units, bibliography, and quadrangle location map., and Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
View MARC record | catkey: 1549946