Resource appraisal map for stratabound copper-silver deposits in the Wallace 1 0 x 2 0 quadrangle, Montana and Idaho [map] / Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; by Jack E. Harrison, James A. Domenico, and David L. Leach ; prepared in cooperation with the Montana Bureau of Mines and Geology
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1986. and Denver, CO : For sale by Branch of Distribution.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 44 x 61 cm, on sheet 58 x 96 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm + 1 pamphlet (4 pages ; 28 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Domenico, J. A., Leach, D. L., Harrison, Jack Edward, 1924-, and Montana Bureau of Mines and Geology
- Montana atlas series ; MA 4-F and Miscellaneous investigations series ; map I-1509-F
- Related Titles:
- Resource analysis system for the Wallace 1 0 x 2 0 quadrangle, Montana and Idaho
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:250,000. (W 116 0--W 114 0/N 48 0--N 47 0).
- Title on pamphlet: Resource analysis system for the Wallace 1 0 x 2 0 quadrangle, Montana and Idaho., Includes text, bibliography, and quadrangle location map., and Relief shown by contour lines and spot heights.
View MARC record | catkey: 1551293