Application of ground-penetrating radar methods in determining hydrogeologic conditions in a karst area, west-central Florida / by G.L. Barr ; prepared in cooperation with Pinellas County, Florida
- Barr, G. L.
- Tallahassee, Fla. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1993.
Denver, CO : Earth Science Information Center, Open-File Reports Section
- Physical Description:
- iv, 26 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
Pinellas County (Fla.)
Full Text available online
- Water-resources investigations report ; 92-4141
- Related Titles:
- Application of ground penetrating radar methods in determining hydrologic conditions in a karst area, west-central Florida
- Shipping list no.: 93-0631-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 25-26).
View MARC record | catkey: 1551638