Innovative concepts in reservoir characterization : program and abstracts : the Twenty-Fourth annual Appalachian Petroleum Geology Symposium, March 29-March 31, 1993, Lakeview Resort and Conference Center, Morgantown, WV / sponsored by the West Virginia Geological and Economic Survey and the Department of Geology and Geography at West Virginia University
- Conference Author:
- Appalachian Petroleum Geology Symposium (24th : 1993 : Morgantown, WV)
- Morgantown, WV : I.C. White Memorial Fund, 
- Physical Description:
- viii, 138 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- West Virginia Geological and Economic Survey
West Virginia University. Department of Geology and Geography
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Publication / I.C. White Memorial Fund ; no. 5
- Related Titles:
- Program and abstracts: the twenty-fourth annual Appalachian Petroleum Geology Symposium
Twenty-fourth annual Appalachian Petroleum Geology Symposium
- Cover title.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 1553724