Eighteen sermons on important subjects / by Matthew Horbery ; published from the original manuscripts by Jeoffry Snelson
- Horbery, Matthew, 1706 or 1707-1773
- Oxford : Clarendon-Press : Sold by Daniel Prince; and by John and Francis Rivington, and Thomas Cadell, 1774.
- Physical Description:
- 5 unnumbered pages, vi, 452 pages ; 22 cm
- Rare Books copy: Formerly part of an 18th-century library in Williamscote House near Banbury, England, assembled by John Loveday (1711-1789), philologist and antiquary, who lived at Caversham in Oxfordshire. The library was moved to Williamscote House in 1799 by John Loveday the second (1742-1809), Doctor of Laws.
- Binding notes:
- With this is bound:The preeminence of charity / Matthew Horbery. [S.l.] : Sold for the benefit of the charity, by Mess. Cotton, Durfton, and Lathrop ..., 1747 --Animadversions on a late pamphlet, entituled ... London : Printed W. Innys, and R. Manby ... .
View MARC record | catkey: 1554850