Effects of simulated ground-water pumping and recharge on ground-water flow in Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, and Nantucket Island basins, Massachusetts / by John P. Masterson and Paul M. Barlow
- Masterson, John P.
- Additional Titles:
- Effects of simulated ground water pumping and recharge on ground-water flow in Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, and Nantucket Island basins, Massachusetts
- [Washington] : [U.S. G.P.O.] : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 
Denver, CO : For sale by the U.S. Geological Survey, Branch of Information Services.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 79 pages : illustrations, maps (some color) ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Barlow, Paul M.
Geological Survey (U.S.)
Massachusetts. Office of Water Resources
Full Text available online
- U.S. Geological Survey water-supply paper ; 2447
- "Prepared in cooperation with the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Management, Office of Water Resources."
One folded sheet in pocket.
Shipping list no.: 98-0170-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 77-79).
View MARC record | catkey: 1557186