Road maps with the universal GPS grid. Wisconsin : features UTM and MGRS grids / American Map Corporation
- Corporate Author:
- American Map Corporation
- Additional Titles:
- Title at head of legend: Wisconsin and Road maps with the universal GPS grid, Wisconsin
- [Herndon, Virginia] : Alexis U.S.A. Inc., [1996?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 66 x 58 cm, folded to 23 x 10 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hotchkiss, Noel J. and Alexis U.S.A. Inc
- 0964127385 and 9780964127388
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:860,000. 1 cm = about 8.6 km. 1 in. = about 13.6 miles (W 92°53ʹ21ʺ--W 86°36ʹ01ʺ/N 47°14ʹ46ʺ--N 42°08ʹ26ʺ).
- "These maps are designed to allow motorists to use inexpensive hand-held GPS receivers to help find their way while driving.", Shows GPS grid squares and 2-letter identifiers in purple and MGRS designator numbers in yellow rectangles and ovals., Panel title., At head of panel title: Alexis U.S.A. Inc., "The ... concepts used in designing this map series were developed by Noel J. Hotchkiss.", Includes text, color illustrations, and grid diagram., Text and color illustrations on verso., Ancillary maps on verso: Fond du Lac, Oshkosh, Fox Cities -- Downtown Milwaukee -- Green Bay -- Southeastern Wisconsin -- Madison -- Duluth, Superior., and "5-920061."
View MARC record | catkey: 1558278