Final environmental statement : Grande Ronde Planning Unit, a land management plan : Wallowa-Whitman & Umatilla National Forests
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Forest Service. Pacific Northwest Region
- Portland, Or. : Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Region, 
- Physical Description:
- 436 unnumbered pages : illustrations, maps, 8 maps in pocket ; 27 cm.
Full Text available online
- USDA-FS-R ; 6-FES(Adm)76-15
- Forest management—Oregon—Wallowa National Forest
- Forest management—Oregon—Whitman National Forest
- Forest management—Umatilla National Forest (Or. and Wash.)
- Land use—Environmental aspects—Oregon—Wallowa National Forest
- Land use—Environmental aspects—Oregon—Whitman National Forest
- Land use—Environmental aspects—Umatilla National Forest (Or. and Wash.)
- Wallowa National Forest (Or.)
- Whitman National Forest (Or.)
- Umatilla National Forest (Or. and Wash.)
- Related Titles:
- Grande Ronde Planning Unit, a land management plan
- Prepared in accordance with Section 102(2)(C) of Public Law 91-190.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies.
View MARC record | catkey: 1561515