Geology and mineral resources map of the McLeod quadrangle, Jackson County, Oregon [cartographic material] / by F.R. Hladky ; State of Oregon, Department of Geology and Mineral Resources
- Hladky, Frank R.
- Portland, Or. : The Department, 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 58 x 43 cm, on sheet 88 x 68 cm, folded in envelope 23 x 31 cm + 1 data sheet (28 x 43 cm) and 1 booklet (8 pages ; 28 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Oregon. Department of Geology and Mineral Industries
- GMS ; 80
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000 ; Lambert conformal conic projection (W 1224500--W 1223730/N 424500--N 423730).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights., Includes location map, diagram, and 2 cross sections., and Data sheet includes 3 tables.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 8 of booklet).
View MARC record | catkey: 1563405