Earthquake hazard maps of the Portland quadrangle, Multnomah and Washington Counties, Oregon, and Clark County, Washington [map] / by M.A. Mabey and others ; State of Oregon, Department of Geology and Mineral Resources
- Portland, Or. : The Dept., 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 3 maps : color ; 58 x 41 cm, on sheets 69 x 66 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm + 1 booklet (various pagings : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
Oregon. Department of Geology and Mineral Industries
- GMS ; 79
- Plate 1. Liquefaction susceptibility ... -- Plate 2. Ground motion amplification ... -- Plate 3. Lateral spread displacement and dynamic slope instability ... .
- Relief shown by contours; depths by isolines.
Includes location map.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (booklet).
- Funding Information:
- Supported by the U.S. Geological Survey. 14-08-0001-G1985. 14-08-001-G2132.
View MARC record | catkey: 1563425