- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- In order to provide a basis for estimating the expected support required of new systems during their conceptual design phase, Langley Research Center has recently collected Shuttle Orbiter reliability and maintainability data from the various data base sources at Kennedy Space Center. This information was analyzed to provide benchmarks, trends, and distributions to aid in the analysis of new designs. This paper presents a summation of those results and an initial interpretation of the findings.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20040110954.
AIAA Paper 96-4245.
1996 AIAA Space Programs and Technologies Conference; 24-26 Sep. 1996; Huntsville, AL; United States.
- Copyright, Distribution under U.S. Government purpose rights.
View MARC record | catkey: 15634701