NASA LaRC FIB Multi-Channel Anemometry Recording System-User's Manual
- Johnson, Sherylene
- February 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Bertelrud, Arild and Anders, J. B.
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report is part of a series of reports describing a flow physics high-lift experiment conducted in NASA Langley Research Center's Low-Turbulence Pressure Tunnel (LTPT) in 1996. The anemometry system used in the experiment was originally designed for and used in flight tests with NASA's Boeing 737 airplane. Information that may be useful in the evaluation or use of the experimental data has been compiled. The report also contains details regarding record structure, how to read the embedded time code, as well as the output file formats used in the code reading the binary data.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20020043145.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15638310