BOREAS RSS-2 Level-1B ASAS Image Data : At-Sensor Radiance in BSQ Format
- Nickeson, Jaime
- July 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Graham, D., Irons, James R., Tierney, M., Bur, Michael, Dabney, P. W., Hall, Forrest G., Kovalick, W., and Russell, C.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available. and Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The BOREAS RSS-2 team used the ASAS instrument, mounted on the NASA C-130 aircraft, to create at-sensor radiance images of various sites as a function of spectral wavelength, view geometry (combinations of view zenith angle, view azimuth angle, solar zenith angle, and solar azimuth angle), and altitude. The level-1b ASAS images of the BOREAS study areas were collected from April to September 1994 and March to July 1996.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20010022099., Rept-2000-03136-0/VOL43., NAS 1.15:209891/VOL43., and NASA/TM-2000-209891/VOL43.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15639968