- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- The mandated elimination of CFC'S, Halons, TCA, and other ozone depleting chemicals and specific hazardous materials has required changes and new developments in aerospace materials and processes. The aerospace industry has been involved for several years in providing product substitutions, redesigning entire production processes, and developing new materials that minimize or eliminate damage to the environment. These activities emphasize replacement cleaning solvents and their application, verification, compliant coatings including corrosion protection system and removal techniques, chemical propulsion effects on the environment, and the initiation of modifications to relevant processing and manufacturing specifications and standards.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19980010184.
Aerospace Environmental Technology; 6-8 Aug. 1996; Huntsville, AL; United States.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15646458