- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Treatment of relatively concentrated aqueous solutions of 0-phospho-serine (50 mM), aspartic acid (100 mM) or glutamic acid (100 mM) with carbonyldiimidazole leads to the formation of an activated intermediate that oligomerizes efficiently. When the concentration of amino acid is reduced tenfold, few long oligomers can be detected. Positively-charged cetyltrimethyl ammonium bromide micelles concentrate the negatively-charged activated intermediates of the amino acids at their surfaces and catalyze efficient oligomerization even from dilute solutions.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19970022818.
Accession ID: 97N23256.
Life and Evolution of the Biosphere; Volume 26; 1-5.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15647887