- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- An algorithm is presented for identifying a state-space model of linear stochastic systems operating under known feedback controller. In this algorithm, only the reference input and output of closed-loop data are required. No feedback signal needs to be recorded. The overall closed-loop system dynamics is first identified. Then a recursive formulation is derived to compute the open-loop plant dynamics from the identified closed-loop system dynamics and known feedback controller dynamics. The controller can be a dynamic or constant-gain full-state feedback controller. Numerical simulations and test data of a highly unstable large-gap magnetic suspension system are presented to demonstrate the feasibility of this indirect identification method.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19970015306.
Accession ID: 97N18259.
Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics; Volume 19; No. 4; 836-841.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15648407