2 kWe Solar Dynamic Ground Test Demonstration Project
- Alexander, Dennis
- Feb. 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- The Solar Dynamic Ground Test Demonstration (SDGTD) project has successfully designed and fabricated a complete solar-powered closed Brayton electrical power generation system and tested it in a relevant thermal vacuum facility at NASA Lewis Research Center (LeRC). In addition to completing technical objectives, the project was completed 3-l/2 months early, and under budget.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19970014145.
Accession ID: 97N17673.
- Copyright, Distribution under U.S. Government purpose rights.
View MARC record | catkey: 15648484