- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- Peroxyacetyl nitrate (PAN) vapor was photolyzed at 248 nm, and the NO2 photoproduct was detected by laser-induced fluorescence. The quantum yield for the production of NO2 from PAN photolysis was determined by comparison to HNO3 photolysis data taken under identical experimental conditions. The average of data collected over a range of total pressures, precursor concentrations, and buffer gases was 0.83 +/- 0.09 for the NO2 quantum yield, where the statistical uncertainty is 2 standard deviations.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19970009823.
Accession ID: 97N15191.
The Journal of Physical Chemistry(ISSN 0022-3654); Volume 99; 8162-8169.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15648826