- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- The performance of three boundary conditions for aeroacoustics were investigated, namely, (1) Giles-1990; (2) Tam and Webb-1993, and (3) Thompson-1987. For each boundary condition, various implementations were tested to study the sensitivity of their performance to the implementation procedure. Details of all implementations are given. Results are shown for the acoustic field of a monopole in a uniform freestream.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19950011734.
Accession ID: 95N18149.
AIAA PAPER 95-0160.
Aerospace Sciences Meeting; 5-12 Jan. 1995; Reno, NV; United States.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15655535