- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- A relevance measure based on Jaynes maximum entropy principle is introduced. Information quality is the conjunction of accuracy and relevance. The formalism based on information quality is developed for one-agent applications. The robot requires a well defined working environment where properties of each object must be accurately specified.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19950005112.
Accession ID: 95N11525.
AIAA PAPER 94-1257-CP.
NASA. Johnson Space Center, Conference on Intelligent Robotics in Field, Factory, Service and Space (CIRFFSS 1994), Volume 2; p 580-590.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15657069